Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish! This week is Top Ten Tuesday Rewind, where you choose one of the topics previously done. I don't know why I hadn't listed these back then!
This list doesn't contain any couples; just pairs who worked great magic together in their books!
1. Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.
2. Hazel and Bigwig from Watership Down by Richard Adams
3. Jeeves and Wooster from the Jeeves series by P.G. Wodehouse
4. Pretty much everyone from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
5. Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
6. Pi and Richard Parker from Life of Pi by Yann Martel
7. Liesel and Max Vandenburg from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. Tom and Huck (the list won't be complete without these two!) from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
9. I had a hard time choosing: Death and Susan Sto Helit OR Death of Rats and Quoth from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
10. Sears James and Ricky Hawthorne from Ghost Story by Peter Straub
Who are your favourite bookish duos?