As I said in my previous post, I have a shelf-full of books to read and no time. I have decided to find time and to make sure that I do, I am taking part in this awesome week-long read-a-thon hosted @ Bout of Books.
Here are my goals for this readathon:
The books I plan to read:
1. Finish reading The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino; a review copy.
2. Basilica: The Splendor and the Scandal by R. A. Scotti; a fabulous non-fiction about the construction of St. Peter's Basilica.
3. The Master Works of Oscar Wilde; a compilation of Wilde's best plays, poems and novel (The Picture of Dorian Gray)
4. Watership Down by Richard Adams; I got it in large print, so that it will be easier to read it!
5. A Short History of the World by H. G. Wells; another non-fiction that seems great!
1. To read for at least 3 hours every day.
2. To post systematic updates in one updates post, unlike the last time!
3. Visit at least 3 new blogs every day!